Today is a gorgeous spring day, and we’re delighted to welcome several new vendors at the Lloyd Farmers Market!
Stop by and check out 2 Angry Cats, with small batch hot sauce, Mundus Foods with dairy-free cheese and creams, 503 Distilling with craft canned cocktails, and Rocky Butte Coffee Roasters, with locally roasted coffee beans and hot coffee!
Of course, our many regular vendors are still here as well. Whether you’re looking for spring veggies from Greenville Farms, a Oaxacan tamale or burrito from Mixteca, or a beautiful bouquet of fresh cut flowers from Cheng Summer Bloom, we’ve got you covered! See below for a full list of vendors at the market today.
We have new Lloyd Farmers Market posters to celebrate the spring season, which we’re hoping to get up in offices, businesses and apartment buildings in the vicinity. If you’d be able to hang a poster in one of these places, stop by the farmers market information booth today to pick one up. Thanks for helping us get the word out about the Lloyd Farmers Market!
We’re open today (and every Tuesday) from 10am to 2pm; see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- 4Hearts Kombucha – craft-brewed canned kombucha
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- 503 Distilling – craft canned cocktails
- Blind Coffee Roasters – award winning locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh and dried seasonal flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Mundus Foods – dairy-free cheeses, creams, beverages and dry goods
- Rocky Butte Coffee Roasters – locally roasted coffee beans and hot coffee
- Westward Whiskey Distillery – locally-distilled American whiskey