Today is another gorgeous day at the Lloyd Farmers Market! Greenville Farms has a huge variety of greens, including rapini, butter lettuce, baby bok choy, and much more. And sugar snap peas, radishes and strawberries are just a couple weeks away!
Oregon Permaculture Works makes a special return appearance to the market today, with wild harvested mushrooms. 503 Distilling and Westward Whiskey Distillery are here today with locally distilled spirits. And all your other favorite vendors, selling everything from locally roasted coffee to dairy free cream cheese to kombucha!
See below for a full list of vendors at the market today. We’re open today until 2pm; see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- 4Hearts Kombucha – craft-brewed canned kombucha
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- 503 Distilling – craft canned cocktails
- Blind Coffee Roasters – award winning locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh and dried seasonal flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Mundus Foods – dairy-free cheeses, creams, beverages and dry goods
- Oregon Permaculture Works – freshly foraged mushrooms and vegan baked goods
- Rocky Butte Coffee Roasters – locally roasted coffee beans and hot coffee
- Westward Whiskey Distillery – locally-distilled American whiskey