Today we are joined by Wild Roots Spirits. These small batch spirits have no artificial colors or flavors. They are naturally infused with real fruit from Oregon’s Willamette Valley!
See below for a full list of today’s vendors.
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- 4Hearts Kombucha – craft-brewed canned kombucha
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – award winning locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh and dried seasonal flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Mundus Foods – dairy-free cheeses, creams, beverages and dry goods
- Remarkable Wonders – toothsome baked goodies
- Rocky Butte Coffee Roasters – locally roasted coffee beans and hot coffee
- Wild Roots Spirits–Hand crafted local spirits.
We’re here till 2; see you soon!