Today at the Lloyd Farmers Market, spring bounty continues, with the first sugar snap and snow peas at Greenville Farms, in addition to lettuce, carrots, broccoli, rhubarb and much more!
For now, masks are still required at the farmers market for everyone 5 and older, at least until we receive new guidance from the Oregon Health Authority. Thank you for taking good care!
Westward Whiskey is here today with Oregon-distilled single malt whiskey. See below for a full list of vendors at the market today and more photos. See you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- 4Hearts Kombucha – craft-brewed canned kombucha
- 503 Distilling – craft canned cocktails
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – award winning locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh and dried seasonal flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Rocky Butte Coffee Roasters – locally roasted coffee beans and hot coffee
- Westward Whiskey – Oregon distilled whiskey