Today at the Lloyd Farmers Market we’re joined by two new vendors! First Leaf Microgreens joins us with a variety of fresh microgreens, and Goddess Mousse is here with delicious and rich plant-based chocolate mousse. Stop by and check them out; both booths are located outside the gazebo by Esan Thai cart.
Greenville Farms has Hood and Albion strawberries, as well as artichokes, zucchini, green onions, lettuce, and lots of other early summer produce! Harvest Moon Mushrooms has chestnut and oyster mushrooms (farmed in SE Portland) and wild-foraged morels.
See below for a full list of vendors here today. See you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dreg’s Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- First Leaf Farm Microgreens – microgreens
- Greenville Farms – strawberries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Goddess Mousse – plant-based chocolate mousse
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)