Hi all! Did you know that it is always 5 degrees cooler under the Lloyd Farmers Market gazebo?! Come join us for a cool shopping experience!
Greenville Farms has marionberries, cherries,and raspberries, as well as artichokes, zucchini, green onions, lettuce, herbs, and more. Cheng’s has the most amazing seasonal bouquets. And 503 Distilling is back, with canned craft cocktails that are just perfect for a hot summer evening!
But our biggest news is that Lloyd Farmers Market now offers up to $20 in SNAP/EBT match! Use up to $20 of your EBT benefit, and get matched dollar for dollar up to $20 in Double Up Food Bucks! $20 EBT = $20 EBT tokens +$20 DUFB = $40 worth of food!
It’s a great day to shop at the market – see you soon! See below for a full list of vendors here today.
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- 503 Distilling – canned craft cocktails
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dreg’s Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – strawberries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)