It feels lovely right now at the Lloyd Farmers Market, particularly in the shade of the gazebo. Greenville Farms has a bounty of fruit today – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, Marionberries and cherries! But some of these will be the last of the season, or at least for a while. They’re still assessing the damage from three days of unprecedented heat, but they have definitely lost a substantial amount of their berry crop for this season. Today is a great day to come out to the Lloyd Farmers Market, support small farmers and get some delicious fruits and veggies!
For all shoppers receiving SNAP/EBT benefits, we are continuing to offer an increased Double Up Food Bucks match of $20! Stop by the info booth for details.
See below for a full list of vendors here today. See you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dreg’s Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Goddess Mousse – plant-based chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – strawberries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)