Time to get back into the swing of things after the long weekend. And what better way to do that than by shopping under the cool, comfortable Lloyd Farmers Market gazebo?!
For all shoppers receiving SNAP/EBT benefits, we are continuing to offer an increased Double Up Food Bucks match of $20! ($20 of your EBT benefit = $20 EBT tokens + $20 free produce = $40 worth of food!) Stop by the info booth for details.
See below for a full list of vendors here today. See you at the market!
- 4 Hearts Kombucha – Organic, low-sugar kombucha
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- 503 Distilling– crafted canned cocktails
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dreg’s Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Greenville Farms – strawberries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)