Today we welcome back Kiyokawa Family Orchards to the market! This week they have Rainier, Skeena and Black Pearl cherries as well as peaches and apple cider, all from their orchard in Parkdale, Oregon. Kiyokawa is located just miles from Mount Hood at over 2000 feet elevation, making it one of the highest orchards in the Hood River Valley.
Elsewhere in the market, you can pick up strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, Marionberries, cherry tomatoes, apricots, and much more from Greenville Farms, some fresh harvested mushrooms from Harvest Moon Mushrooms, or a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Cheng Summer Bloom.
See below for a full list of vendors at the market today. We’re open today until 2pm, see you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Goddess Mousse – plant-based chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop– hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean foods
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries and peaches
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)