Today we’re really starting to feel the late summer abundance at the Lloyd Farmers Market! This week the booths at Greenville Farms and Kiyokawa Orchards are bursting with fruit and summer veggies. Greenville has the first sweet corn of the season, as well as tomatoes, tomatillos, and all kinds of summer fruit. Kiyokawa has peaches and six varieties of cherries including Montmorency sour pie cherries.
You can also pick up a tamale at Mixteca, a sweet treat at Remarkable Wonders, or visit any one of your other favorite vendors. See below for a full list of vendors at the market today. We’re open today until 2pm, see you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries and peaches
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)