It’s a lovely morning here at the Lloyd Farmers Market, so stop and pick up some groceries and snacks before the heat wave arrives! Today we welcome back First Leaf Microgreens with a variety of locally grown microgreens, including radish, sunflower and sweet pea. Greenville Farms has mountains of summer produce, including blueberries, corn, tomatoes, peppers and much more. And for an early (and welcome) sign of fall, Kiyokawa Family Orchards has the first apples and pears of the season – Gravenstein and Pristine apples, and Ubileen pears.
Below is a full list of today’s vendors; we’re open until 2 pm. Remarkable Wonders bakery will be back next week. See you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- 4 Hearts Kombucha – local kombucha
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- First Leaf Microgreens – locally grown microgreens
- Goddess Mousse – dairy free chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries, peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce