What a cool and comfortable summer day – a pleasant switch from recent temperatures, and a perfect day to shop at Lloyd! Cheng’s Blooms, Dregs Vodka, and 4 Hearts Kombucha will NOT be here today, but our other fantastic vendors have plenty of summertime goodness waiting for you!
Some big news..Blind Coffee Roasters brought their long -awaited cold brew! It’s the first run, and there are just a few bottles, so get it while you can!
We’re here till 2 see you at the market!
- Today’s Vendors:
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Goddess Mousse – dairy free, vegan chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries, peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – local and amazing hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – baked good, sweet treats, vegan options
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Wild Roots Spirits – gin, vodka and canned cocktails, made with local fruits