Today we’re holding our annual customer “Dot Survey”! This survey is a chance for us to learn a little more about you and for you to tell us what you think about the market. And it all happens with stickers! Make sure and take the survey (it should take just a minute or two) when you come down to the market today; we really appreciate it.
In other news, there’s tons of summer produce at the farmers market today! Corn, tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos, peaches, plums and more!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors. 29 Kettle Confectionery will be back next week. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Goddess Mousse – dairy free, vegan chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)