Well, the weather could not be more on our side today! What perfect market weather. Make the most of Tamale Tuesday with some delicious food from Mixteca, then sit at our tables or in the park and enjoy this late summer’s day!
In other news, there’s tons of summer produce at the farmers market today! Corn, tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos, peaches, plums and more!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Goddess Mousse – dairy free, vegan chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)
- Wild Roots Distillery – Craft spirits made form the fruits of the PNW