Today it’s another beautiful sunny morning at the Lloyd Farmers Market! Plenty of summer veggies at Greenville Farms, and Kiyokawa Family Orchards has new varieties of apples and pears each week! Try favorites like Honeycrisp or Bartlett, or lesser known varieties like the Akane (Tokyo Rose), which is juicy and sweet-tart with bright red skin. They also still have Cresthaven peaches, probably just another couple weeks till the season is done for those.
See below for the full list of today’s vendors. Cheng Summer Bloom will be back next week. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Goddess Mousse – dairy-free chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)