Today it’s feeling full under the gazebo for another lovely Lloyd Farmers Market! We’re joined by Wild Roots Spirits, First Leaf Microgreens, Goddess Mousse, and all your favorite usual vendors. See below for the full list. Produce-wise, we’re at the intersection between summer and fall, when corn sits next to squash and peaches next to pears.
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- First Leaf Microgreens – locally grown microgreens
- Goddess Mousse – dairy-free chocolate mousse
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders– fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)
- Wild Roots Spirits – craft spirits made from the fruits of the Pacific Northwest