Time for another lovely Lloyd Farmers Market! Tomorrow is the first day of fall, and that is reflected in the offerings at the market today! Feel a bit of chill in the air? Sip warm champurrado from Mixteca, or munch on some freshly glazed roast nuts from 29 Kettle while you shop.
Today we will be joined by First Leaf Microgreens, and all your favorite usual vendors. See below for the full list. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- First Leaf Microgreens – locally grown microgreens
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders– fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)
See you soon!