It’s 🌧️ raining today, but we are nice and dry under the gazebo! A few regular vendors will not be here – Kiyakowa Family Orchards, Fink’s Fermented Foods, Goddess Mousse, and Blind Coffee. But don’t worry. We still have an amazing market lined up for you!
Today we will be joined by Wild Roots Spirits, a craft distillery that embodies the best flavors of the NW. And our new neighbor Evergreens Salads will be here as well, with ready-made salads to go! See below for the full list of vendors.
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Evergreens Salads– Super fresh salads sourced from Oregon farms!
- First Leaf Microgreens – locally grown microgreens
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Wild Roots Spirits – Craft Distillery
We’re here till 2. See you at the market!