Today we welcome back 2 Angry Cats, with a variety of small batch hot sauces! Stop by and check them out, including their new Cujamenta hot sauce made with cucumber-jalapeño kombucha from 4 Hearts Kombucha.
It’s raining out, but nice and dry under the gazebo, and the produce is screaming FALL! Greenville Farms has many varieties of squash including delicata, butternut and kabocha, as well as cauliflower, collard greens, chard, and much more! Kiyokawa Family Orchards has over a dozen varieties of apples and pears, including Honeycrisp, Crimson Crisp, Zestar, and Comice (the “Cadillac of pears”). If you’re still craving a taste of summer, there are still peppers, eggplant, plums and cucumber to satisfy.
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – peaches, plums, apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more