It’s an absolutely gorgeous fall day, and today at the Lloyd Farmers Market we’re joined by a returning vendor – Tabor Bread! Their long-fermented sourdough loaves and whole grain pastries are a great addition to the farmers market. Stop by and welcome them to the market!
Elsewhere in the market, tables are brimming with bright fall veggies, crisp apples and pears, wild mushrooms like chanterelles, and much more!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries