Today’s market is small but mighty! We are so pleased to have Westward Whiskey here today! Get some impeccably crafted local spirits and some fresh-pressed apple cider from Kiyakowa. there is nothing lime hot cider and whiskey on a fall evening!
Both Mixteca PDX and Harvest Moon Mushrooms had to cancel today. But all our other regular vendors are here. Tabor Bread has bread, pastries, and Fall Season Focaccia Slabs all baked in a wood-fired oven. Fink’s Fermented Foods has kimchi. Greenville’s tables are brimming with bright fall veggies; Cheng’s bouquet’s are a breathtaking example of autumn’s splendor! And you will definitely want to sample 2 Angry Cats’ Pepper Leather – fruit leather made with local peppers!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries
- Westward Whiskey – Hand-crafted artisinal distilled spirits.
Remember- it’s always dry under the gazebo! 🙂