It’s a crisp fall morning at the Lloyd Farmers Market, and it’s looking like another lovely market day! Greenville Farms has tons of greens, winter squash, potatoes, and much more, and Tabor Bread is here with delicious wood-fired breads and pastries.
Every week new variety is at the market! Kiyokawa Family Orchards has 22 varieties of apples and pears today (we counted), from classic heirlooms like Winesap and Newton Pippin to newer varieties like Honeycrisp and Red Rubens.
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries