It’s looking like another lovely market day! Greenville Farms has tons of produce,dried meats, honey and eggs. Tabor Bread is here with wood-fired breads and pastries. Mushroom lovers rejoice, because Harvest Moon Mushrooms has Blue and Golden Oyster mushrooms. Westward Whiskey is here with award-winning spirits. And aren’t we all soooo glad to see Mixteca return?!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – Delicious Oaxacan food
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries
- Westward Whiskey – Bold, robust award-winning local whiskeys