We are small but mighty today at the Lloyd Farmers Market! And there is no better place to prep for your holiday!
Greenville Farms is here with fresh greens, winter squash, roots for roasting, broccoli, honey, eggs, sausage, honey… Kiyakowa has plenty of apples for eating and for pies. Cheng’s has floral table decor ready to go! And to top it all off, frozen tamales from Mixteca will make your holiday really special! So get shopping! We’re open from 10am to 2pm
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos.
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries