All your favorite vendors are here today for another great Lloyd Farmers Market! Stop by for greens, squash, potatoes, meat, bread, apples, pears and much more. And Westward Whiskey joins us today with award-winning Oregon single-malt whiskey!
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries
- Westward Whiskey – award-winning local whiskeys