We are sorry to share that Lloyd Farmers Market is closing in 2022. Our last market is December 21st! But don’t worry — your green, orange and purple tokens are good forever at Hollywood Farmers Market (4420 NE Hancock Street). Be sure to watch your emails and social media for news about where to continue shopping with your favorite Lloyd vendors!
Today we have the heater is going, and it is nice and dry under the gazebo. Come stock up on farm fresh deliciousness! See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries