It’s a crisp sunny December day at the Lloyd Farmers Market! Come on down to visit your favorite vendors, with plenty of winter produce, apples and pears, flowers, bread, pastries, hummus, hot sauce, sauerkraut, coffee, whiskey and more!
As a reminder, the Lloyd Farmers Market will be closing at the end of 2021. Next week, December 21st, will be the last market date. If you have market tokens, they will always be accepted at the Hollywood Farmers Market.
See below for a list of today’s vendors. We’re open till 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries
- Westward Whiskey – award-winning local whiskeys