It’s a beautiful sunny day today at the Lloyd Farmers Market! Greenville Farms is here with fresh greens, winter squash, roots for roasting, broccoli, honey, eggs, sausage and much more. And of course there are plenty of crisp apples and sweet pears from Kiyokawa Family Orchards to go around!
While you’re here, pick up a bouquet of fresh and dried flowers from Cheng Summer Bloom, a loaf or pastry from Tabor Bread, or a Oaxacan lunch from Mixteca.
See below for the full list of today’s vendors and more photos. We’re open from 10am to 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries