It is the last market of 2021, and the last Lloyd Farmers Market for the time being. So many thanks to American Assets Trust for sharing this wonderful Oregon Square space with us. And so many thanks to our wonderful shoppers! In the new year we will send out an email with detailed information about how to continue supporting each of our wonderful Lloyd vendors.
If you have market tokens (orange, green or purple), they will always be accepted at the Hollywood Farmers Market. If you have 2021 DUFB (Double Up Food Buck) coupons,you can use them at Kiyakowa’s today! (They expire on December 31st, and most other markets are done for December.)
See below for a list of today’s vendors. We’re open till 2pm, see you at the market!
- 2 Angry Cats – small batch hot sauce
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, pita chips and more
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – apples and pears
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Tabor Bread – wood fired breads and pastries
Thank you all for your loyal support of our Lloyd Farmers Market!