Operating the Lloyd Farmers Market in a safe way is our top priority, and we are implementing significant precautionary measures to protect the health of our shoppers, vendors and the community as a whole. These precautionary measures will be updated as necessary – please check back for the most up-to-date information.
Please attend the farmers market in an efficient manner, as we want to have the smallest crowds possible. We ask for shoppers to remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- If you have any symptoms or believe that you may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please stay home.
- If at all possible, send only one member of your household to shop at the market, and leave pets at home. Talk to your neighbors, and consider sending one shopper for multiple households if you can.
- Following guidance from both the CDC and Governor Brown’s office, we highly recommend wearing a mask or face covering to market.
- Come prepared with a list of items to decrease the amount of time spent at the market.
- Read signage at market and follow instructions
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently using the options provided.
- Only handle produce that you are buying and take the item on the top of the pile.
- After completing your purchases, please do not linger in the market space.
Additionally, we are taking the following precautions to make our market safe:
- Spacing booths farther apart
- Limiting no more than 2 shoppers in a 10×10 booth at one time. Lines should form outside the booth.
- Canceling music, entertainment and special events until further notice
- Removing all seating
- Restricting hot food sales to take out only
- Limiting sampling to individual portions provided by the vendor
- Requiring vendors to have hand sanitizer or handwashing station available at checkout
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces frequently
- Asking that sick staff, vendors or customers stay home and not attend market