Some of the products available at the LFM (depending on season) are: apples, beets, blackberries, blueberries, breads, broccoli, cakes, carrots, chanterelles, cherries, coffee, collard greens, cookies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, eggs, greens, hazelnuts, herbs, honey, huckleberries, hummus, jam, juice, kale, meat, morels, mushrooms, onions, pastries, peaches, pears, peppers, plums, potatoes, prunes, raspberries, sausage, salamis, soup, spinach, strawberries, summer squash, tamales, tomatoes, turnips!
Is your mouth watering yet?
At the Market this season:
- Alleamin Products – Somalian hot food and sauces (currently on hiatus)
- Central City Coffee – coffee beans and hot coffee (currently on hiatus)
- Cheng Summer Bloom (formerly Mom’s Flower Farm) – bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dirt Rich Farm – produce
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, jam, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries, apples, pears and other tree fruit (starting in July)
- Mindful Mushrooms – cultivated and wild-foraged mushrooms, mushroom powders and tinctures
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls and tacos (to-go only)
- Robyn’s Craft Bakehouse – rustic whole grain crackers made with wheat grown in Oregon (every other week)
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean snacks
- Unger Farm – berries
- Urban Acre Homestead – hyper-local produce (pre-order only)
- Valley Berry Farm – berries