Some of the products available at the LFM (depending on season) are: apples, beets, blackberries, blueberries, breads, broccoli, cakes, carrots, chanterelles, cherries, coffee, collard greens, cookies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, eggs, greens, hazelnuts, herbs, honey, huckleberries, hummus, jam, juice, kale, meat, morels, mushrooms, onions, pastries, peaches, pears, peppers, plums, potatoes, prunes, raspberries, sausage, salamis, soup, spinach, strawberries, summer squash, tamales, tomatoes, turnips!
Is your mouth watering yet?
At the Market this season:
- Alleamin Products – Somalian hot food and sauces
- Blind Coffee Roasters – award winning locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng Summer Bloom (formerly Mom’s Flower Farm) – bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, jam, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries, apples, pears and other tree fruit
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls and tacos (to-go only)
- Robyn’s Craft Bakehouse – rustic whole grain crackers made with wheat grown in Oregon (every other week)
- The Hummus Stop – hummus, baba ganoush, pita and other Mediterranean snacks
- Unger Farm – berries
- Urban Acre Homestead – hyper-local produce (pre-order only)