Farmers markets are essential! Come celebrate National Farmers Market Week at Lloyd Farmers Market!
This week the booths at Greenville Farms and Kiyokawa Orchards are bursting with fruit and summer veggies. Greenville has sweet corn. tomatoes, tomatillos, and all kinds greens and of summer fruit. Kiyokawa has peaches, cherries, and the most amazing ciders! And Wild Roots Spirits is back with bottled and canned craft spirits!
See below for a full list of vendors at the market today. We’re open today until 2pm, see you at the market!
- 4 Hearts Kombucha -low sugar, made with local ingredients
- 29 Kettle Confectionery – freshly roasted glazed nuts
- Blind Coffee Roasters – locally-roasted coffee beans
- Cheng’s Summer Bloom – amazing bouquets of fresh cut flowers
- Dregs Vodka – locally distilled vodka, all profits go to NW charities
- Fink’s Fermented Foods – sauerkraut, pickles and kim chi
- Greenville Farms – berries, produce, honey, eggs, sausages, smoked salmon, jerky, cookies
- Harvest Moon Mushrooms – locally grown and foraged mushrooms
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – cherries and peaches
- Mixteca – traditional Oaxacan tamales, mole bowls, burritos, tacos, drinks and more
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – hot sauce
- Remarkable Wonders – fresh baked goodies (including vegan options)
- Wild Roots Spirits — All natural spirits, without any artificial fruit extracts, flavors, or colors