You can now pre-order from Lloyd Farmers Market vendors through our WhatsGood app!
More vendors are joining the app every day! Download it on your mobile device for Android or IOS here or go to sourcewhatsgood.com to place an order from your computer. It’s quick and easy to create an account, and then just click on “Lloyd Farmers Market” to browse products and place pre-orders for pickup! Orders must be placed by Sunday at 11pm for Tuesday pickup.
Shoppers who receive EBT/SNAP benefits (formerly known as food stamps) can also preorder on the WhatsGood app using their benefit!
Since these benefits can’t be processed online, you will still bring your EBT card to the farmers market’s information booth on Saturday and purchase tokens. We are currently offering a dollar-for-dollar match up to $20 through Double Up Food Bucks. Both tokens and Double Up Food Bucks can be used to pay for preorders, as long as the products being purchased are eligible.
If you are a SNAP recipient and interested in preordering, the steps to set this up are:
- Create an account in the WhatsGood app (using this link if you’re on a mobile device, or this link if you’re on a computer).
- Email email@example.com with “WhatsGood SNAP payment” in the subject line. Include in the body of the email a) your phone number and b) the email address you used to set up your WhatsGood account.
- We will respond with more information, and will let you know when the SNAP payment option has been activated for your account. Please allow up to 2 business days for it to be activated.
Once it’s been activated, then all you need to do is:
- Preorder your chosen items from the app, and at checkout select the option “pay at pickup using SNAP“.
- Purchase tokens/Double Up Food Bucks at the market on Saturday, then collect your purchases from the vendor(s) you ordered from, paying them with your tokens and Double Up Food Bucks.